Member recipe by tipsy1
A genuinely very good recipe for scrumptious light waffles, specially for electrical waffle makers.
- 250g Flour (plain)
- 7g Baking powder
- 20g Caster sugar
- 5g Salt
- 475ml Milk
- two Eggs
- 30ml Vegetable oil
- Weigh all the dry ingredients, place in a huge mixing bowl. Break the eggs into the milk and beat the mixture.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the dry substances. Add the oil and mix all elements with each other until all the large lumps have been broken up. Do not above mix otherwise the waffles will be heavy when cooked.
- Pre heat the waffle maker and spray with oil (1 cal spray performs properly).
- Pour three/four of a cup of batter into the waffle maker and cook for 3-four mins or till golden brown and crispy on the outdoors.
- Serve hot with maple syrup. Also good served with sliced banana or blueberries.
- Cooked waffles can be frozen and heated up in the toaster. Unused batter mixture can be kept in a container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You may also like
Cheese, bacon & onion puff
Chickpea fritters with courgette salad
Black & white brownies
Honeycomb ice cream
Banana, pecan & bourbon self-saucing pud
Basic tempura batter
Comments, inquiries and tips
New BBC Very good Foods app
Download our cost-free new app to search, conserve and sort your favourite recipes and get inspiration on the go.
Abilities & know how
As well as helping you make a decision what to cook we can also help you to cook it. From guidelines on cookery techniques to facts and details about overall health and nutrition, we’ve a wealth of foodie know how for you to explore.
About BBC Good Foods
We are the UK’s variety one foods brand. Whether or not you’re looking for healthier recipes and guides, family members tasks and meal plans, the newest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the excellent recipe for dinner tonight, we’re here to help.
All our recipes are tested completely by us to make positive they’re suitable for your kitchen at house. We know numerous of you are concerned about healthier consuming, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for thorough evaluation as well.
Inform us what you think…
Adore the new seem or believe we’ve missed the mark? We want to hear your thoughts – good and bad – to make certain we make the new internet site as useful as possible.
Subscribe to BBC Good Food magazine and get triple-examined recipes delivered to your door, every month.
Learn a BBC Very good Food Demonstrate close to you.
See your favourite chefs on Sky Channel 133, BT 313 and uncover their recipes at goodfoodchannel.co.uk
Join the BBC Very good Food community by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google Plus.
© Instant Media Business Limited, 2019