Recipe by: Bonnie Molleston
- 1/4 cup all-goal flour
- 1 cup milk
- one pinch salt
- three eggs
- one/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- one tablespoon white sugar
- twelve thick slices bread
- Include all components to checklist
- Include all elements to checklist
- Measure flour into a huge mixing bowl. Gradually whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on every side until golden brown. Serve sizzling.
See how to make wonderfully light and fluffy French toast.
Previous post: [ Pistachio salad ]
Next post: [ Martini recipe ]