Recipe by: JEZZI16
- cooking spray
- 1 eggplant, sliced into one/two-inch-thick rounds
- three tomatoes, sliced
- one tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- one teaspoon oregano
- 1/three cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Add all substances to checklist
- Include all elements to list
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Put together a baking dish with non-stick play.
- Arrange eggplant and tomato slices into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the veggies season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the total mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is starting to brown, about thirty minutes. Switch oven broiler to substantial continue baking until entirely browned, about 5 minutes.
Previous post: [ Oven baked asparagus ]
Next post: [ Whole baked chicken ]