- eight ounces uncooked w > View Recipe
- Cook noodles in accordance to bundle instructions drain.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/four teaspoon pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat oil more than medium-large heat. In batches, saute chicken until finally browned, two-three minutes. Remove from pan.
- In very same pan, saute mushrooms in butter till lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Add onion cook and stir until softened, three-4 minutes. Add garlic cook and stir one minute.
- Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Include stock, Worcestershire sauce and mustard bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, till liquid is decreased by half, ten-12 minutes. Stir in chicken cook, uncovered, above medium-reduced till chicken is no longer pink, 3-five minutes.
- Stir in creme fraiche, parsley and the remaining salt and pepper eliminate from heat. Stir in noodles.
A extremely yummy option to an outdated classic. It was easy and swift and satisfying. I am going to consider with broad zoodles up coming.
Extremely pleased general, everybody in the family members loved this! Only modify I made was utilizing smoked paprika – appears to give a tiny far more depth of flavour. We are massive supporters of smoked paprika right here! Have tried the two soured cream and creme fraiche – the creme fraiche received most votes. Fantastic way to use up any leftover pasta – just rinse in boiling water and use as standard.
I haven’t made this but
Add this to the Keeper Record! Easy and excellent! Following a week of planes and trains and conference food, I was glad to be back in my kitchen and prepared to cook anything tasty, but I did not want to devote all evening dirtying up the location. I prepared this recipe as directed, in one particular pan, and served with a basic green salad and crusty bread. The supper was delish, but the best component was leftovers in the lunch bags the up coming day. That sauce is killer! Also, as written, this recipe tends to make loads for two supper servings and two lunch servings.
I chose this recipe to use up some leftover creme fraiche and was very impressed. I lowered the recipe dimension by about 2/3 for the two of us, and employed skinless/boneless thighs and half-sharp paprika. DH loved it, and explained so many occasions. Keeper!
Very very good. Used smoked paprika and creme fraiche with house manufactured egg noodles. Ideal dinner for a cold winter’s evening