Recipe by: Carol
- two cups sifted cake flour
- one one/2 cups white sugar
- one tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- one/2 cup vegetable oil
- seven egg yolks
- 3/four cup cold water
- two teaspoons vanilla extract
- one teaspoon lemon extract
- 7 egg whites
- one/two teaspoon cream of tartar
- one recipe Williamsburg Butter Frosting
- Include all elements to listing
- Include all ingredients to record
one h thirty m
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Wash a 10 inch angel meals tube pan in sizzling soapy water to make sure it is entirely grease totally free.
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into sifter. Sift into bowl. Make a properly add oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla, and lemon flavoring to the properly in the buy that is provided. Set aside. Do not beat.
- In a massive mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar till extremely stiff. Set aside.
- Employing exact same beaters, beat egg yolk batter right up until smooth and light. Pour gradually in excess of egg whites, folding in with rubber spatula. Do not stir. Pour batter into angel meals tube pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Increase heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake ten to 15 minutes until finally carried out. Invert pan right up until awesome.